Newborn Consultation – for babies under 10 weeks of age
The arrival of a newborn can be a mixture of both an exciting and stressful time. Our Newborn Consultation is packaged so that you can focus more on the excitement and less on the stress and is for new parents that wish to have support both before and after their baby arrives.
You can chose either:
- a 1-1.5 hour pre birth in home visit. This allows a chance for us to meet, go through any new baby queries that you have and guide you through the set up that you have in mind for your baby to come home to. You will receive our “5 Steps To Sleep – For Babies and Children’ book and a 2 hour in home visit once you have returned home with your new baby
- Or, if you have already delivered your baby you can receive either two x 1.5 hour visits or one 3 hour visit post delivery. This is available for babies up to 10 weeks old.
At present our consultations are Perth and Melbourne metropolitan area.
This package is $445. Extra hours can be provided at $66 per hour. Simply follow the booking process to get started …
Our Newborn Respite service offers you the support of a Midwife, Child Health Nurse or Paediatric Nurse in-home to support you and your new baby’s 24/7.
This is perfectly suited for any family who:
- ✓ Needs some sleep knowing their baby is in the hands of an experienced Nurse/Midwife
- ✓ Needs some rest or time out time to support their mental health
- ✓ Needs time to attend to other children or tasks
- ✓ Has multiple births
Priced at $45 per hour this service can be booked by negotiation. Simply call Caroline Radford on 0400 840 303 or Caroline McMahon on 0400 209 195